Menu

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

VIDEO OF OUR FIRST SHOW AS THE STEREO LIGHTS

As I had posted before, my husband and I a couple of months ago created a project called The Stereo Lights, where we sing and play live (with synthesizers and MIDI controllers), original tracks or remixes made ​​by us of songs we love.

Our first show (and my debut singing in public), was in St. Barths as part of the "Summer Sessions" music festival during the month of August. We played at a very popular restaurant/lounge on the beach called "La Plage". The complete set lasted about 1 hour, but here is a summary of a few songs. Hope you enjoy it :) for me this is a completely new facet and I love developing it with my super talented husband Savy Fontana, who has been in the electronic music industry for over 15 years.

Here it is!


If you want to learn about our whereabouts and hear our new music, please follow our soundcloud, the link is in the blog's sidebar :)

With Love,
Romina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment